The holidays. A time for nutmeg and nutcrackers, fa-la-las and figgy pudding, reindeer and rooftops and for many … travel. From jet setting up the coast to traveling around the world, millions of people hit the friendly skies during the peak holiday travel season. And whether you need airport Wi-Fi to stream a college football bowl game or play the latest dreidel app, Boingo is here to keep you connected over the holidays with fast, free Wi-Fi. How fast? Santa’s-sleigh-going-round-the-world-in-one-night fast.
To give you blazing fast speeds, Boingo has invested millions of dollars to upgrade its Wi-Fi networks to next generation technology. Each of our flagship airport locations feature fast, free Wi-Fi for all, plus premium tiers of service for power users. The “I watch and tweet cat videos” traveler can enjoy free service with speeds of 5 Mbps, while the “I need to send my last sales presentation before flying home to see granny” business roadie can opt to pay for speeds of up to 50 Mbps. No matter your Wi-Fi needs, Boingo lets you easily select the tier that best suits you.
Enjoy Boingo’s tiered Wi-Fi solutions at these flagship locations:
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- General Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- John Wayne Airport (Orange County, Calif – SNA)
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Louisville International Airport (SDF)
- Memphis International Airport (MEM)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- New Jersey’s Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- New York’s LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- New York’s Stewart International Airport (SWF)
- Oklahoma City’s Will Rogers World Airport (OKC)
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
As if fast, free Wi-Fi weren’t enough, we’re also making it easier than ever to get connected, with Passpoint.
Passpoint is a technology that removes the need for passwords or login information that can be associated with public Wi-Fi. Travelers with a Boingo Passpoint profile on their mobile device will automatically connect to Wi-Fi, no log-in or passwords required. It’s as simple and easy as connecting to Wi-Fi at your home or office. If you have a Boingo subscription, download our Passpoint Secure profile and bingo! you can enjoy automatic, secure connections at more than 150,000 Passpoint hotspots, including 20+ major airports. Learn more here.
‘Tis the season for traveling and awesome Wi-Fi from your friends at Boingo. Happy Holidays!