Seasoned HR executive joins Boingo’s leadership team
− Vice Wing Commander, 111th Attack Wing at Biddle Air National Guard and United States Air Force Academy graduate joins Boingo as Senior Vice President and General Manager, Military
− Gray will help lead and grow Boingo’s award-winning wireless services that serve the Department of Defense and more than 75 Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy and Homeland Security Training Center locations worldwide
− Boingo executive Bruce Crair to retire after 30-year career leading telecommunications companies
– The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) partners with Boingo at the Las Vegas Monorail Convention Center Station. The agreement will bring next generation wireless services to the station.
– Boingo is launching an Innovation Center in Las Vegas to test how 5G, Wi-Fi 6 and IoT technologies can enhance smart cities, entertainment, hospitality, gaming, commercial real estate, transportation, sports and other industries.
Boingo Proliferates Qualcomm® IoT Services Suite Deployments to Fuel Digital Transformation and Enable Smart Connected Spaces at Commercial Real Estate Properties, Airports, Transit Hubs, Military Bases, Stadiums, Hospitals and More
660 Acre Luxury Golf Destination Taps Boingo to Design, Deploy and Manage Cellular Services
Boingo Introduces Its First On-Base Fiber Network for Lightning-Fast Download and Upload Speeds
Industry Veteran to Accelerate Boingo’s Unique Position in the Wireless Industry to Connect People, Business and Things
Company Recognized for Successfully Deploying First-Ever Commercial Internet Service at Remote Training Center in Okinawa, Japan
– Annual awards recognize top wireless companies, leaders and solutions around the globe
– Finley honored for leading team through global pandemic and connecting customers when it mattered most
– Boingo also named Small Cell Technology Solution Provider of the Year
Boingo Deploys Private Cellular Network to Streamline Ballpark Operations and Improve the Fan Experience with Fast, Secure, Low Latency Connectivity