The Good Stuff
By testing real-world use cases that our venue partners are deploying—biometrics, AR/VR, micro-betting, advanced security equipment and more—we are staying ahead of the curve and leading the charge in shaping the digital experiences of tomorrow through convergence of neutral 5G, Wi-Fi and IoT networks.
– Dr. Derek Peterson, Boingo Wireless CTO
Boingo Innovation Center Showcases Cutting-Edge 5G, Wi-Fi and Private Network Demos in Las Vegas
- 2 min read
At MWC Las Vegas, Boingo brought together Las Vegas leaders, UNLV students, technology partners and enterprises at our new Innovation Center to discuss how wireless technology is reimagining our world. We showcased what cities, stadiums, hotels and casinos are capable of with next generation, neutral host cellular and Wi-Fi.
The Boingo Innovation Center is a living laboratory for the future of connectivity, serving as a launch pad for testing and trialing cutting-edge wireless and IoT solutions. Visitors experienced a series of demos, including:
- AI for Transportation 5G and private 5G networks for airports and transit hubs leveraging edge analytics with artificial intelligence (AI) and CBRS (Citizens Broadband Radio Service).
- Critical Asset Tracking for Healthcare How hospitals and medical centers can enhance healthcare operations by ensuring real-time visibility and security for critical assets via a next generation wireless network with LoRaWAN technology.
- 5G Convergence for Military Bases, Stadiums and Commercial Real Estate Converged DAS, Wi-Fi and private networks creating a robust, high-performance network environment for AR/VR, biometrics and more.
- Edge Analytics for Manufacturing AI-driven, on-premise digital factory platform that enables real-time anomaly detection, predictive maintenance, scalability, security and edge analytics. These advanced technologies can increase production efficiency, reducing interruptions and lowering costs for industrial manufacturing environments.
“By testing real-world use cases that our venue partners are deploying—biometrics, AR/VR, micro-betting, advanced security equipment and more—we are staying ahead of the curve and leading the charge in shaping the digital experiences of tomorrow through convergence of neutral 5G, Wi-Fi and IoT networks,” said Derek Peterson, Boingo Wireless CTO.
If you’re interested in visiting the Boingo Innovation Center, contact email@example.com to schedule a tour.