With over 100,000 apps in the iTunes App Store, it’s no wonder there are so many “Best of” lists out there. Not all are interesting or helpful. But Megan Berry, a contributor for Mashable, recently shared a fantastic iPhone app list that you may find helpful for easing holiday stress and maintaining good cheer. I’m personally a big fan of GasBag, Movies, and Pandora.
- Flightcaster ($7.99): Gives you current flight status and predicts the likelihood that your flight will be delayed.
- GasBag (free): Helps you find the cheapest gas station.
- ShopSavvy (free): Allows you to scan the barcode of store items and compare prices online from nearby retailers.
- Yowza Mobile Coupons (free): Lists coupon deals for stores within a specified mile radius from your location.
- Grocery IQ ($0.99): Allows you to create a grocery list organized by aisle or store.
- Epicurious (free): Provides 25,000 holiday recipes with step-by-step mode.
- Movies (free): Lists movies currently playing near you. Includes reviews and show times.
- Goofy Mad Libs (free/$3.99): Keep the kids entertained with this classic game.
- Mixology (free): Provides 8,000 drink recipes categorized by liquor type or name. Includes bartending tips and techniques.
- Pandora (free): Select a song or genre and leave it up to Pandora to play the party music mix.
Got any holiday apps to add to this list? Let’s hear ’em!
Read the entire article here.