The Good Stuff
Elevating Airport Operations with Private Networks, Cloud and Data Solutions
- 1 hr watch
Digital transformation presents new opportunities and challenges for airports. Services like biometrics, contactless concessions, asset tracking and security management are putting new demands on operations as airports navigate impacts of a global pandemic. Leading airports are staying ahead with new connectivity and cloud solutions that personalize passenger experiences and boost operational efficiencies. With private networks, multi-access edge computing (MEC) and the cloud, airports can connect touchless experiences, IoT and 5G use cases with a secure network infrastructure that provides intelligent data visualization. Boingo and AWS joined Airport Business for an informative discussion on new proven wireless and cloud technologies that are delivering simplified management and streamlined operations for airports. Discussion points include:
- How to create a highly secure environment for connected airport use cases
- Why on-premise data processing with MEC is key
- Best practices for ingesting and analyzing data for enhanced operations
- How managed services takes the guesswork out of digital transformation
- Airport case studies on private network, MEC and cloud deployments
- … and more!
Watch the webinar on-demand.