The Good Stuff
Case Study: Concertgoers Connect with Wi-Fi and Passpoint at the Hollywood Bowl
- Case Study
- 2 min read
HOLLYWOOD BOWL | LOS ANGELES, CA
Los Angeles’ Hollywood Bowl, “the world’s largest amphitheater”, has been Southern California’s premier destination for live music for over a century. The iconic entertainment venue has hosted musical greats from the Beatles to Billie Holiday and promotes performing arts in varied forms throughout its diverse programing each year.
Guests come to Hollywood Bowl with one thing—their smartphone. It’s their ticket, their wallet, their map, and how they capture memories. The Hollywood Bowl needed an easy and secure wireless solution with high network capacity to manage crowds connectivity habits.
- Outdoor and venue-wide coverage
- High-speed, free Wi-Fi experience
- Seamless and secure network accessibility
Boingo designed and manages an advanced Wi-Fi and Passpoint network, making getting online easy and secure.
- Passpoint automatically connects guests to Wi-Fi with no log-in or passwords required, much like the Wi-Fi experience at home
- Seamless device handoff between cellular and Passpoint network
- High-speed network supports guests streamling and sharing
- 24/7 network monitoring and customer care with on-demand data and analytics
Hollywood Bowl has been named one of the 10 best live music venues in America by Rolling Stone magazine. With world-class amenities like Boingo’s Wi-Fi and Passpoint, it continues to deliver a world-class entertainment experience for guests.
Learn how Boingo connects entertainment venues by contacting email@example.com.