Experience in wireless engineering design and project management specific to airports.
Concourse has the core competencies needed to do a turnkey wireless system deployment. We bring the right balance between technology innovation, operations, service development and maintenance of a wireless system for long term use.
We have skills in the following disciplines:
- Project management
- RF Engineering design
- IP Network engineering
- Product Management and service development
- Wireless security
- Airport construction and regulatory environment
Here are some of the highlights of our wireless network design:
- Complete and often overlapping coverage throughout airport
- Complete support for 802.11b/a/g as applicable and other technologies as market demands.
- Common infrastructure design for trunk land mobile radio services, cellular services including ESMR, cellular and PCS licensed voice carriers.
- End-to-end QoS and CoS for public and private applications via multiple SSID VLAN support.
- Network security by hardened firewall with intrusion detection and active filtering.
- Support for all popular security standards, both for over-the-air and end-to-end encryption and authentication.
- Complete mobility anywhere within the terminals or between terminals.
- Location based services support
- Rogue access point detection Notifies the NOC of unauthorized access points.