Concourse is also a leader in the design, deployment, operation and marketing of neutral-host cellular DAS systems (distributed antennae systems) in large venues. Further, we have a depth of knowledge and experience in soliciting and securing carrier participation on these neutral networks which ultimately provide cost savings and simplify management/maintenance versus the deployment of individual carrier DAS networks in such facilities.
The additional benefits are:
- Provides proven and expandable DAS wireless systems supporting all frequencies of the cellular service providers that maximize user choice for access,
- Incorporates current and emerging RF based services that enhances the customer experience and the operations of the facility,
- Provides a single-solution, easy-to-scale, fiber-based DAS for licensed cellular carriers to enable service,
- Ensures mission-critical availability for all core components,
- Provides bandwidth management to ensure optimum response time for all users,
- Employs best practices for ongoing operation, maintenance, monitoring, support and communication.