This contest is subject to the terms and conditions here.
1) CONTEST PERIOD: The Boingo Turns 10 Sweepstakes starts June 13, 2011 and ends December 31, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. PDT.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open to all members of the Boingo community. Entrants must be 18 years or older to win. Boingo Wireless employees and their families are ineligible to win. Please see the terms and conditions for additional details.
3) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
10 Minutes of free Wi-Fi: Requestors must select the ad to “RSVP” to the online virtual celebration and provide a valid email address in order to automatically receive an access pass code redeemable for ten minutes of free Wi-Fi at any of Boingo’s flagship locations. By providing your email address, you agree to receive promotional offers from Boingo via email. Limit one access pass per person for the duration of the promotional period. Please note: Submitting your email address for 10 minutes of free Wi-Fi does NOT enter you into the weekly prize drawing. Please see below for weekly prize entry instructions.
Weekly prizes: Entrants must select the active weekly prize by clicking “Register to Win,” provide a valid email address, and “share the good word” via one of the following platforms: preformatted Facebook post, preformatted Tweet or preformatted email. By providing your email address, you agree to receive promotional offers from Boingo via email. Limit one entry per day per person; entrants are eligible to win a maximum of two grand prizes per person. (10 minutes of free Wi-Fi offer, 10 days of free Wi-Fi offer, $10 Amazon.com Gift Card offer, and/or any ancillary anniversary-themed promotional offers or prizes do NOT count towards the two grand prize per-person maximum.)
4) WEEKLY PRIZES: Each entrant will receive a chance to win a weekly “grand” prize, as described on the boingo.com/10 prize page.
Boingo may elect to select “runner up” weekly winners who will receive gift cards in varying increments.
Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
5) WINNER SELECTION: Entries will be drawn at random from all entries for each week’s prize.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The winners will be notified via the email address provided. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Boingo’s sole discretion. Boingo reserves the right to announce the winners via the Boingo social media channels, including (but not limited to) Facebook and Twitter.