According to the corporate consulting firm Bain, winning cultures combine two key elements—high performance values and behaviors + unique personality and soul. We know we have both.
From the founding of the company in 2001, culture came first at Boingo. We built our culture as thoroughly as we built our Wi-Fi network. We consciously built a company where people wanted to work and people would succeed.
In 2014, we decided to put pen to paper and share the values that define us and that we live by.
The Spirit of Boingo is:
- Supportive: We work together to accomplish incredible things.
- People: We look for people with great attitude, communication skills, and competence.
- Impassioned: We take pride in having fun and helping our community, too.
- Responsive: We understand our customers are the reason we’re here.
- Innovative: We apply creativity to solve problems and build awesome products.
- Transparent: We’re open with information and ideas, and hold each other accountable.
This is what we live. This is how we work. This is our Boingo Spirit.