Boingo CEO Dave Hagan recently talked with financial media company The Street about Boingo’s recent IPO, the Internet market and what’s next for Boingo. Watch the video to learn all about it.
Here are the interview highlights on Dave’s vision and strategy for Boingo Wireless:
- What makes Boingo different from most IPO companies: we’re a strong, stable and profitable business.
- We’re seeing huge demand for Wi-Fi among mobile device users, especially those connecting on iPads and other tablets.
- Our wholesale, private-label service (for partners such as Verizon and Skype) continues to be a strong growth channel in addition to our Wi-Fi options for direct consumers.
- Our plan is to build out new Wi-Fi networks and locations worldwide. We will work with many of our existing partners to help with this effort.
- The proliferation of Internet-enabled devices along with increasing consumer demand for bandwidth have created a capacity crunch on cellular networks. Thus, expanding Wi-Fi networks is more critical than ever and that’s where Boingo comes in.
- We’re excited about our growth and initiatives.
Good work, boss! Great tie, too!
Read more about Dave’s interview with The Street.