Boingo hotspot Minneapolis St Paul International Airport (MSP) has a secret they don’t mind sharing with travelers: they have a regularly updated coupon page that includes discounts and freebies at many of the eateries and shops throughout the airport. The coupons for May and June 2011 include:
- Ben & Jerry’s: $1 off any smoothie or shake
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: free fudge with $25 or more purchase
- La Brea Bakery: free chips with purchase of any sandwich or salad with bottled beverage
- Surdyk’s Flights Wine Market and Bar: $2 off any breakfast entrée (available all day)
- 360º Gourmet Burritos: $1 off any entrée
- Wok & Roll: free fountain drink with purchase of any entrée or sushi
- Inmotion Entertainment: 20% off any two accessories
- Wilson’s Leather: 15% off any item
- Royal Zeno Shoe Shine: $5 off any briefcase or purse shine
- Travelex: $0 on currency exchanges of $500 or more
The offers listed above expire June 30, 2011. Click here to view all of MSP’s coupon offerings. Be sure to check the site for regular updates.
As a reminder, you can connect to Boingo throughout MSP. We are also available in the United and Delta airport lounges. Safe travels!