According to this MSNBC article, January and February are the slowest travel months of the year. In other words, deals abound! Below are a few that caught our eye this week.
- If you’re currently stuck in Chicago because of the massive snowstorm, a few Kimpton hotels are offering a “Stranded in the City” rate of $99/night. Book via phone or online at one of these hotels: Hotel Allegro, Hotel Burnham, Hotel Monaco, and Hotel Palomar and use discount code “COLD.” Offer is good today through Friday. (Via Travel + Leisure)
- AirTran Airways is having a blowout sale, with one-way flights from various U.S. cities starting at $59. Book by February 8 for travel through May 24, 2011. (Via About.com)
- Bank of America’s Museums on Us program is way cool: cardholders get free admission to 150 U.S. museums during the first full weekend of every month. (Via About.com)
- It’s Restaurant Week in New York, Toronto and Los Angeles — this means participating restaurants in these three cities are offering prix-fixe three-course meals for a bargain. Click on the city of your choice for more deets. (Via BudgetTravel)
- If you’re stranded at a Boingo WiFi-operated airport because of the monster storm sweeping across the central U.S., Boingo Wireless (that’s us!) is offering free one-hour access passes to the first ten folks who leave a comment below. Offer good through Friday, February 4, 2011.