- The StarGazers Inn & Observatory in Big Bear Lake, California is offering a “Valentine’s Romance” package for $325 a couple. The price includes one night at the astrology-themed inn, roses, champagne, chocolates and bath products for the jacuzzi. The offer is valid for stays February 9-15. (Via BudgetTravel)
- The Lodge at Koehle, a Four Seasons Resort on the island of Lanai (a short boat-ride from Maui), is currently offering rooms starting at $295 per night with the third night free. Folks, this is a great deal, considering 1) the cost of rooms here are typically not this low 2) Koehle is a lovely, luxurious and unforgettable experience (we’ve been there and highly recommend it) — perfect for a romantic indulgence. The deal is valid for stays February 11-15. (Via Expedia)
- Looking to go big for Valentine’s Day, maybe even propose marriage? Check out the Bailiffscourt Hotel & Spa in West Sussex, England for a super-deluxe, ultra-private, tete-a-tete experience. The “romantic package” starts at £999 if booked by January 31 and includes: “exclusive hire of the spa, massage, a private dinner in the spa lounge, overnight accommodation in a four poster bed, 24 red roses and breakfast room service.” The offer is valid for stays February 11-14. Hey, ya only live once. Why not be king or queen for awhile? (Via The Telegraph)
- Spend time with your sweetie in San Francisco, CA — one of our favorite cities in the world. Campton Place, a classy five-star hotel right in the heart of Union Square, is offering a Valentine’s special that includes two nights, champagne and bon bons at a 35% discount of $275 per night. Book by February 28 and stay anytime in February. Note: if you choose this deal, we’d love to suggest our list of favorite restaurants in San Francisco. (Via DealBase)
- We’d be remiss in not mentioning Paris as a Valentine’s destination. AirFrance is now offering a 4-night package in the City of Light starting at $999, including airfare. Pricing and availability vary depending on departure city and travel dates.
What’s the most romantic getaway you’ve ever experienced? Share a recommendation (in the comments section) with the Boingo community and enter our drawing to win a $50 flower delivery to your sweetie. Contest ends Friday, January 28, midnight PDT.